Mexican Riviera (7 night) SERVICE Cruise
At a Glance
- Tour Dates: April 7-14th, 2018
- Tour Destinations: Cabo San Lucas; Mazatlán; Puerto Vallarta MEXICO
- Service Projects: Building an orphanage, Teaching educational games that stimulate growth, School grounds maintenance, and Hospital visits.
- Cruise Ship: CARNIVAL, SPLENDOR
- Age of volunteers: 18 years and older (under 18 is welcome but must be accompanied with adult)
- Cost: Price of flights and cruise vary and will depend on the time of booking. After registering, you will be given the current price of the cruise and flight. (For questions on current Cruise prices contact Ryan at Ryan@reviveservicetours.com or 435-979-7797)
To Do Before the Tour
- Register for this SERVICE CRUISE!
- Book The CRUISE and Flights: After you’ve registered, REVIVE will book your cruise and flights (if needed.) This allows discounts, promotions, and great on board benefits.
- Visa: (Not required)
At the three ports of call we’ll spend the day providing meaningful service. We’ll be working with, and for, the locals in eliminating some of the problems in education, health, stability, and economy.
Your Package includes:
Shipboard accommodations, ocean transportation, fabulous entertainment and daily activities, on-board meals, port charges, transportation to and from service activities, Service activity materials, and lunch on both of our service days.
Your Package does not Include:
Additional shore excursions other than our three ports of service. Does not include gratuities, personal expenses, or alcoholic beverages.
Sign Up TODAY